Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why I love what I do!

My little guy Mr. Trey (4years old) was put down for a nap I had finally sat down to enjoy a cup of tea but too my surprise (pitter-patter coming down the stairs) he wasn't napping. But yet he decided to get into my nail polish and picked the most vibrant color he could fine RED-BERRY! Umm HMM that's right Red-Berry and if any of you remember the egg story well same spot same place Mommy's ROOM. Painted his hands and spilled it all over my "Carmel Latte" Carpet. In a heavy-pant and hysterical panic I immediately grabbed the full strength sol-u-mel and saturated the area (all) I started with toilet paper and began to scrub, it was coming up but in a smear. I then ran to get a rag and that's when (The bells and whistles began to blow) yes yes.... No sign of RED-BERRY.

Sol-U-Mel once again saved my son's life. So if you didn't know now you do. If you have a child between the ages of 2-10 stock up.

Gotta run - need to place my order for more sol-u-mel.


Make it a great day and If you want to know more about this amazing product give me a shout and I can help you set up an account just like I did. Act fast Summer tends to brings out the mischief. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment