Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Its Dinara here, I am from Krasnodar, Russia.
The people here, especially the women are much warm or even hot just like predominant climate we have.
Of course the most beautiful girls on our planet are in Russia!!!
Ok, majority of the beautiful girls of our planet, well that should be agreeable I think.
Do you want to find them?
I can tell you how, please join this site where I have enrolled myself and so are thousands of those beauties which we just now mentioned above.
This premium online dating website provides you with anonymity, convenience, and freedom of choice along with a wide range of communication methods.
Don't sit bored in your solitude and waste your time.
Believe in your destiny and join me at this site, come on and click http://superdateb.ru/?userID=7737033DE0EE
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Many times people will give up on working from home as family and life get in the way and take over. They will make excuses and act like they do not have the time to fit in a work-at-home business or job. What many should understand is that if they really, deep down want to be working from home successfully, then it should be a priority just like everything else in their life. It should be on the top of their list just like their children, family, job, etc. We tend to procrastinate and make excuses to things that should be very important in our lives by doing the things that are not so important. Like watching that TV show each day that we know is not benefiting us in anyway or cleaning the house until we are blue in the face. Even for those who are currently working outside the home can and will make the time for their work-at-home business or job if they wanted it that much and were willing.
That ultimately is what it comes down to. How bad do you want success working from home? What are you willing to put into it to make it happen? Are you willing to never give up? These are all important questions you need to answer before becoming successful working from home. So, what you honestly need to do is sit yourself down and ask yourself: What am I willing to sacrifice to achieve success working from home?
When you finally decide that you are ready to make that commitment, that is where you will need to find the balance between working at home, your family, your life, your job, etc. This is where many get stuck, frustrated and give up. This is the ultimate test and obstacle to achieving success working from home. What are you going to do when the times get tough? Are you ready to knock that wall down?
You can find the balance. It is there if you put forth the effort to creating it and allowing it to be active in your life. That is why the below tips will help you if you really commit to them and to working at home.
Here are the top 5 tips to achieving balance:
1. Create a schedule. There is always the right time for certain things. Write down, type up or buy a planner. Stay consistent 3 to 5 days a week working your work-at-home business or job. Work it around your family and life but also make it a priority. It must come first just like many other things in your life. Write the to do list at what time each day you need to do work-at-home tasks, family time, etc. so you can achieve a successful schedule.
2. Stick to what you plan. With a job outside the home many tend to think they do not have a choice in making their job a priority. You need to have this same mentality with your work-at-home business or job. It must be a large part of your life but not take over your life. That is simple when you stick with what you plan, schedule and stay focused on the tasks at hand. After setting up your daily schedules for the week, stick to them and that way you still allow the important things like family and life to come first while achieving the tasks you need to get done to make working at home a success.
3. Learn how to sacrifice. I know it is exciting to know that your favorite show will be on, that the new movie in the theaters is coming out, that much needed nap is calling your name and so many other things we do to utilize our time and money. Think about all the things we purchase on a monthly basis from pizza to that cute purse we want to the couple extra things at Walmart we didn't need get. Sacrificing is a concept that many should understand when working at home or even not working at home. No matter what we will have to sacrifice something, sometime. That is life. Do you want to sacrifice that little bit now to not have to sacrifice all that time and money later? Or do you want to sacrifice the rest of your life as you keep procrastinating the important things that need to be done now to achieve success? It is your choice to decide what is important in your life and follow through with it.
4. Allow the small things to fall away. Don't focus on the things you cannot control. Do not allow things that are not so important in your life determine how you feel, what you achieve each day and how you approach life's situations. We seem to focus so much on what we cannot control or change, that we do not realize that there are so many things we can focus on that will allow us to change or control our future, our purpose, or life. Let the past go, let the hardships go... move forward, stay focused, stay positive and just do whatever it takes to making your goals and dreams possible.
5. Work on personal growth and development. Staying inspired, encouraged and happy allows you to balance life and work-at-home. It teaches you what is important in life, your purpose and how to achieve your goals without stress or worry. Learning who you are, what you want, how you can help others and all around what your purpose is will allow freedom and happiness into your life. Which in return achieves balance.
In result of doing all of the above you will come to realize how much simpler it can be working from home if you just allow it to be simple.
I am very lucky to be with the my team and have the opportunity to work from home.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Brought to you by HomeRun, 130 Battery St. Suite. 300, San Francisco, CA, 94111, USA